beverley, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
1 ... LastLast
-->
  1. The screen on my lappy is too bright,,

The kids have been useing it today,how do i make it a bit duller?
    Ta in advance.

2. Likes steve liked this post
    Dislikes steve disliked this post
  3. YOUR COMMENTS:

4. Look at your 'F' keys at the top of the keyboard for one that has probably a sun-like shape and a down arrow. Press and hold 'Fn' and hit that key a few times.

Alternatively, wear shades!

Reported by: Stupot
    Quote Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
    Ta in advance.
    RTFM...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Stupot View Post
    RTFM...
    Seams like...."Its Curtains for Windows".... Hahaha....

7. Quote Originally Posted by Qwackerz View Post
    Seams like...."Its Curtains for Windows".... Hahaha....
    No no why? its a new Sony VAIO lappy?

8. Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSprout View Post
    Look at your 'F' keys at the top of the keyboard for one that has probably a sun-like shape and a down arrow. Press and hold 'Fn' and hit that key a few times.

Alternatively, wear shades!
    Normaly yes but i think Vaios have a "Vaio Control Center"....

Start menu > All programs > Vaio control center....

Reported by: Stupot
    Quote Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
    No no why? its a new Sony VAIO lappy?
    Seems the screen is brighter than whiplash...

10. Press and hold fn with F key like F probably with the shade of sun and you will able to low and bright with that option, Also if you still have some of the issues while doing it then you can check it from the internet as well where our best Assignmentace service will give you the right direction about any of the related issues.

11. CV makers

I am one of the professional CV makers online in dubai and i always keep my laptop brightness is at very low because I can’t work on my laptop if the brightness level is at high. I do brightness level at high on a sunny day.

12. Laptops

Laptops are regularly utilized in an assortment of settings, such as, at work, in instruction Men Fashion Brown Jacket, in playing recreations, Internet surfing, for individual interactive media and general home PC utilize.

13. Outlook support

hiii

14. hi

hi

15. Quote Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
    Ta in advance.
    You can either do it from control pannel or find the key with sun like sign on it, Press that key along with "Fn" key. Cheers!!

board games in usa

16. in latest gadgets like new laptops by HireTablets there are adjustable screen which might be helpful to you.

17. writer

Workstations are routinely used in a grouping of settings, for example, at work, in Write My Essay, in playing entertainments, Internet surfing, for individual intuitive media and general home PC use.

1 ... LastLast

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Beverley / Yorkshire and the Humber
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Beverley

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in beverley
Replacement Stove Glass in beverley
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
beverleybeverley News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)